drawMD Update: New Features, A Few Fixes
In conjunction with the release of drawMD Speech-Language Pathology, we are rolling out an update for all drawMD apps. We are continuing to add new features based on feedback from our wonderful provider community, as well as continuing to strengthen the underlying platform. Here’s a run-down on the newest features.
Attach related resources to shared drawings
When you share your drawings, you will now have the option to easily attach related resources to the drawing. These resources could be videos, PDFs or images that further enhance patient understanding of the conditions or procedures you are explaining to them. This feature is available in drawMD Breast Health and coming shortly to the other drawMD specialties.
Protect drawMD content with an optional passcode
With a free Visible Health Connect account, you can set a passcode on each drawMD specialty app that you would like to protect. With the passcode is enabled, drawMD will not be able to be opened without it.
Redesigned layout for new and saved drawings
New controls available to manage saved drawings. Use custom tags to organize and sort your drawings. And as with any release we’ve taken the opportunity to address a few issues with previous releases:
- Intermitted crashing issues related to many lines.
- After creating a VHC account, your profile information will automatically populate into drawing descriptions, until you change this setting.
- Thumbnails of drawings are more accurate.
- Images imported to drawMD will automatically be resized to correctly fit the background.
- Visible Health Connect new available content badge number fix