Visible Health Collaboration with Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals for Cardiology Patient Education
We are very proud to announce our collaboration with Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals to provide patient education and collaboration tools for cardiology.
Boehringer Ingelheim will be sponsoring the popular drawMD Cardiology app as it is being updated to the drawMD 3 and Visible Health Connect platform.
Boehringer Ingelheim is continuously searching for new and innovative ways to help improve the lives of patients and we believe improving the patient-physician dialogue is crucial to successful patient care,
Said Jon Doniger, director of eBusiness, Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
The drawMD platform enhances this communication and we are excited to collaborate with a leader in this space.
Incorporated in the release are a multitude of usability enhancements and feature requests, including:
- Better organization of backgrounds, stamps, and saved drawings.
- Enhanced stamp manipulation tools.
- Full screen drawing and presentation mode.
- New layers tool that gives you much finer grained control over visibility.
- Search and filter stamps, as well as apply any stamp within the app to any background.
Finally, drawMD Cardiology now includes access to Visible Health Connect, a cloud-collaboration platform that provides a number of valuable new features within drawMD:
- Save profile information so it can be easily shared to patients along with shared drawings
- Instant access to content updates when they become available without having to wait for an app update
- Ability to request new artwork to be included in the app.
- Access to the Visible Health Community to discuss features and uses for drawMD
drawMD Cardiology is available for iPad users free-of-charge through the Apple iTunes App Store.
A full press release of the announcement is also available.