drawMD Updates Release Today
All drawMD apps are getting a facelift! We’re updating all the apps to v2.5.Cardiology and Urology got a lot of new features, so check out the new benefits, and let us know what you think.
Overall Features and Enhancements:
- Improved line drawing performance and smoothness for the iPad 3
- Stamp palette now displays in scrollable list view with stamp names
- All stamps now available on blank and custom backgrounds
- “Waiting indicator” display to show progress when sending and saving images
- Message alerts if email is not configured
- Message alerts if the iPad is not configured to print
- Email CC default setting added so office or PA can be included in all communication
- Enhanced feedback and support submission
- App version number displays on the home screen
- Fixed intermittent crashes experienced when switching palettes and saving
- Fixed iCloud installation preventing image saving and loss of saved images
We want to hear from you!
Do you have ideas for new features, or ways to improve the app? Let us know, and you may be selected to be a beta tester. Send feedback by clicking here, visit our support site or fill out the form at the bottom of the page.